What are cookies
Cookies are small pieces of text sent by your web browser on a website you visit. A cookie file is stored in your web browser and allows the Service or a third party to recognize you and make your next visit easier and the Service more useful to you.
Cookies can be “persistent” or “session” cookies. Persistent cookies remain on your personal computer or mobile device when you go offline, while session cookies are deleted as soon as you close your web browser.
When you use and access the Service, we may place a number of cookie files in your web browser.
- To enable certain functions of the Service
We use both session and persistent cookies on the Service and we use different types of cookies to run the Service:
Essential cookies. We may use essential cookies to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts.
What are your choices regarding cookies?
Please note, however, that if you delete cookies or refuse to accept them, you might not be able to use all of the features we offer, you may not be able to store your preferences, and some of our pages might not display properly.
- For the Chrome web browser, please visit this page from Google: Google Support
- For the Internet Explorer web browser, please visit this page from Microsoft: Microsoft Support
- For the Firefox web browser, please visit this page from Mozilla: Mozilla Support
- For the Safari web browser, please visit this page from Apple: Apple Support
- For any other web browser, please visit your web browser’s official web pages.